eBanking & Bill Pay
Do your banking anytime, anywhere with secure Firstbank eBanking. Pay bills, check accounts, make payments. We're happy to show you how.
- View account balances – checking, statement savings, CDs, IRAs, money market accounts, consumer loans and mortgages.
- See if checks have cleared or deposits have posted.
- Transfer money to cover a check, add to your savings, or make a Firstbank loan payment.
- Reconcile accounts instantly, without waiting for a statement in the mail.
- Stop payments on checks (a stop payment fee will apply).
- Access check and deposit images.
- Download your account statements into Quicken® or Microsoft Money®.
Account information is updated nightly to reflect all account activity.
Online Bill Pay
Save time and money by paying bills from the comfort of your home. Firstbank's eBanking Bill Pay service allows you to make unlimited online payments, schedule repeating payments, and view payment history. This service is free for Firstbank personal banking customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to set up a new payee in the bill payment system?
A: Once you have entered a new payee into the electronic bill payment system, it takes two business days to set up the payee to receive payments.
Q: Even though it takes two business days to set up a new payee, can I still enter a bill payment to the new payee during those two business days?
A: Yes. You may enter a payment to your new payee immediately; however, the payment will not actually be made until the payee is set up. Any payments made to the payee before the payee is added to the system will be delayed in reaching the payee by approximately two business days.
Q: After I make a bill payment, how long does it take for the money to be debited from my account?
A: The money will be debited electronically from your account within 1–3 business days starting on the business day following the payment date.
Q: How long does it take for a payment to reach the payee?
A: A payment that generates an electronic Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment will credit the payee's account within 1–3 business days, whereas a paper check will take up to 5 days.