Small Business Access
Small Business Checking customers can view account balances and transactions online at no charge.
Business Access Plus
A single user can also view all check images and statements online for up to four accounts. A monthly fee applies and there is a nominal monthly fee to view an additional account.
Basic Cash Management
See transactions, view check images, transfer money between Firstbank accounts, process stop payments, and create multiple users. There is a nominal setup and training fee and a monthly fee applies.
Choice Cash Management
Multiple users can see transactions, view check images, transfer money between Firstbank accounts, process stop payments, process payroll direct deposit for employees, and pay taxes online. There is a nominal setup and training fee and a monthly fee applies. A per-item fee is charged for payroll direct deposit and tax payments.
It’s all about getting your cash flowing up to 40% faster. Business eDeposit allows you to deposit checks electronically from your desktop by using a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to Firstbank – anytime, day or night. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
- Save time and money – Preparing deposits electronically reduces labor costs, freeing up staff for other tasks. Electronic deposits also reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Consolidate funds – Check deposits can be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption offer the highest level of security available.
To learn more about these convenient, time-saving electronic fund transfer services, contact your local Firstbank office to schedule an appointment for a live demonstration. Nominal fees for eDirect may apply.
- Direct Payment Receipts
- Electronic Tax Payments (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System – EFTPS)
- Electronic Child Support Payments
- Paycheck Direct Deposit
- Re-Presented Check Entry
- Telephone-Initiated Entry